By entering the Promotion, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
Promoter: Treasury Wine Estates EMEA Limited of Regal House, 70 London Road, Twickenham, Middlesex TW1 3QS, UK.
1. This Blossom Hill promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to residents of England, Scotland and Wales aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, its agents and anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. The Promotion opens on 8:00am 1st July 2022 (GMT) and closes at 11.59pm (GMT) on 31st July 2022.
3. Prizes include 6 x 750ml bottles of Blossom Hill wine and a £100 voucher to luxury picnic delivery service Pique Foods. Subject to availability the mixed case will be 2x750ml White Zinfandel, 2x750ml Blossom Hill Rose, 1x750ml Blossom Hill White and 1x750ml Rhubarb Gin Fizz.
4. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor (except where cash is specified) redeemed for cash. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value.
5. The prizes are as stated and subject to availability. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of the Promoter’s control, it reserves the right to award similar prizes of equal or greater value.
6. To participate in this promotion on Instagram you must follow the @BlossomHill account on Instagram, post a Reels video on your personal account tagging @BlossomHill using #BlossomHill30 and TAG a minimum of 1 friend as a comment on the competition post.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost or delayed, or which are received after the closing date or which are unable to be sent due to technical errors, or for any other reason beyond its control.
8. Entrants may enter multiple times. For the avoidance of doubt, only one Prize may be awarded per individual that enters the Promotion, regardless of the number of individual entries by that person.
9. Winners will be drawn at random via Random.org once Promoter checks have confirmed that all entry requirements have been followed. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Winners will be contacted via Instagram message from the official Blossom Hill Instagram handle. Winners will need to ensure they are contactable via Instagram messenger.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner(s) and to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of the Promotion or otherwise where a participant has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
12. The Promoter monitors responses to this Promotion and if any responses or any previous posts made by an entrant are, or could be regarded, as being disrespectful towards others or contain anything which is likely to, or could cause offence or distress, such entries will not be accepted and will be asked to be removed.
13. Participants’ entries will be deemed invalid if any post -
a) contains defamatory, libellous, hateful, racist, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content (including encouraging irresponsible drinking);
b) includes the names of any individual without their express permission;
c) in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, may cause any widespread or serious offense (taking into account prevailing community views or standards);
d) is offensive, inappropriate or lewd;
e) is considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants;
f) infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, rights of privacy, moral rights or any other applicable personal or proprietary rights;
g) encourages or advocates any unlawful or unauthorised behaviour or activity or violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
h) includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers.
14. In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the prize draw, the decision of the directors of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Winners will need to provide the following information: Full name, delivery address including postcode, email address, contact telephone number and proof of age (18+).
16. If the winner does not claim their prize within 7 business days, a new winner will be chosen using the same original prize draw method.
17. Winners will have their prize delivered by courier, within 14 business days’ of the Promoter’s receipt of the winner’s delivery address. The Promoter will not be liable if the prize cannot be taken by a winner for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter including if a winner fails to leave appropriate delivery instructions in relation to the delivery of the prize.
18. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for interruptions of service. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend temporarily the operation of the website without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reason beyond its control. The Promoter does not warrant that the website and its contents are free from viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties. Internet software or transmission problems may produce inaccurate or incomplete copies of information and materials that may be downloaded and displayed onto your computer. The Promoter will not be liable for any errors, changes, or omissions that occur during transmission of information and materials.
19. Pique Foods endorse this promotion and directly participating in this promotion but are not sponsoring it.
20. Instagram may contain links to websites owned or operated by parties other than the Promoter. Such links are provided for your convenience only. The Promoter does not control and is not responsible for the content, privacy policies or the security of such sites.
21. For any further information, please contact the Promoter. To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
22. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
23. This Promotion is not intended to promote over consumption of alcohol. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and directs consumers to visit www.drinkaware.co.uk or www.drinkaware.ie for more information.
24. Instructions on the Promoter’s Instagram accounts, including the Blossom Hill Instagram account, form part of the Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
26. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Instagram. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. You completely release Instagram from any and all liability.
27. These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales in the United Kingdom.
When it comes to our wines, we think about their taste first and foremost – sumptuous, mouth-watering and delicious.
From juicy red berries to zesty citrus and wonderful watermelons there's a whole world of taste. So that's all we talk about when we talk about our wines.
And while we're famous in our native California, Blossom Hill is actually the most loved wine in the whole of the UK.*
More than 30 years later, there is a Blossom Hill wine to suit all tastes and occasions – from classic crisp whites to fruity reds and fresh rosés. This means that everyone can find something to love in Blossom Hill.
* According to Millward Brown Equity Tracking March 2014