By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
Promoter: Treasury Wine Estates EMEA Limited, Regal House, 70 London Road, Twickenham, Middlesex, TW1 3QS, United Kingdom.
1. This Blossom Hill Galentines giveaway (the “Promotion”) will open at 12:00pm on Friday 8th February 2019 and will close at 23:59 GMT on Monday 11th February 2019.
2. The Promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
3. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Multiple or third party entries are not permitted.
4. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including but not limited to creating multiple Instagram accounts will be disqualified from this promotion. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be forfeited.
5. No purchase necessary. Internet access required and entrants must have an active Instagram account. If you do not have a Instagram account you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this. See https://help.instagram.com/ for more details.
6. Your use on Instagram is subject to their terms and conditions located here https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870 .
7. Entrants must post their Galantines affirmation using their Instagram account, relating to what Galentines means to them, tagging @BlossomHill [https://www.instagram.com/blossomhill/] using the hashtag #TogetherLetsBlossom in the comments section.
8. Posts outside the times and dates set out in section 1 above will be excluded.
9. Any entries received from private accounts will not be entered due to privacy restrictions. To enter from a private account you must amend your account settings to a public account in order for entry to be accepted. The account must remain public for up to one week after the end of the Promotion, in order to be contacted in the event your entry is a winning entry. Only suitable entries will be accepted
10. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
11. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions. All promotion entries and any accompanying material submitted will become our property on receipt and you hereby: (a) assign to us all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee and (b) waive all moral rights, in and to your promotion entry to which you may now or at any time be entitled under the CDPA 1988 and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
12. The Promoter monitors responses to this Promotion and if any responses or any previous posts made by an entrant are, or could be regarded, as being disrespectful towards other members of the Instagram community or contain anything which is likely to, or could cause offence or distress, such entries will not be accepted and will be asked to be removed.
13. Participants’ entries will be deemed invalid if any post -
a) contains defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content (including encouraging irresponsible drinking);
b) includes the names of any individual without their express permission;
c) in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, may cause any widespread or serious offense (taking into account prevailing community views or standards);
d) is offensive, inappropriate or lewd.
Winner Selection and Notification
14. After the closure of the Promotion, and at the latest by 5pm on Tuesday 12th February 2019, the best 10 original comments will be chosen by the Digital Manager & Brand Manager as the 10 winners of the Promotion. If there are not 10 suitable comments then the most suitable comments will be selected as winners.
15. The winners will be notified by an Instagram post tagging their handles with details of the claim and verification process by 5pm on Wednesday 13th February 2019.
16. All reasonable effort will be made to contact each winner, however if a prize claim response has not occurred by 5pm on Friday 15th February 2019 after the winning announcement then an alternative winner picked at the same time as the original winner may be selected. In this instance the original winner will forfeit their prize.
17. There are 10 Prizes to be won by 10 winners. The prize is 1 case of Blossom Hill Pale Rose for each winner.
18. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash and no alternative prize is available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of equal or higher value.
19. The Blossom Hill Pale Rose Wine case will be delivered to each winner’s address (as notified to the Promoter by each winner) by courier.
20. The Promoter will not be liable if the prize cannot be taken by a winner for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter including if a winner fails to leave appropriate delivery instructions in relation to the delivery of the case.
21. The prize does not include transport or accommodation, and you will be responsible for any such transport and accommodation expenses.
22. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
23. The decisions of the Promoter, including the judges, are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. This promotion and the Products of the Promoter are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram and Instagram shall not be liable in any way whatsoever to the participants. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the Promoter, not Instagram.
25. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for interruptions of service. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend temporarily the operation of its Blossom Hill page or handle without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reason beyond its control. The Promoter does not warrant that its Blossom Hill Instagram handle its contents are free from viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties. Internet software or transmission problems may produce inaccurate or incomplete copies of information and materials that may be downloaded and displayed onto your computer. The Promoter will not be liable for any errors, changes, or omissions that occur during transmission of information and materials.
26. The Promoter’s Blossom Hill Instagram handle may contain links to websites owned or operated by parties other than the Promoter. The Promoter does not control and is not responsible for the content, privacy policies or the security of such sites.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner(s) and to refuse to award the Prize or withdraw the Prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of the Promotion or otherwise where a participant has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
28. If you are a winner, we may then ask you for your consent to publicise your details if we decide that we wish to announce you as a winner of this Promotion. Subject to obtaining such consent, your full name and county will be available for one month after the close of this Promotion for anyone who requests the name of the winners by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope and covering letter stating the name and date of the Promotion to Treasury Wine Estates EMEA Limited, Regal House, 70 London Road, Twickenham, Middlesex, TW1 3QS, United Kingdom. We will also notify you, if you consent, as a winner on Instagram by tagging you in a “winning notification” post.
29. Other than for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of the Promoter, so far as permitted by the law, the Promoter hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Promotion or any receipt, use or misuse of the Prize.
30. For the purposes of this Promotion, we will be processing all personal data on your Instagram page handle, the contents of which will be determined by you but are likely to include your name, e-mail address and other information about you. Facebook, Inc. has no involvement in the collection of such data. We will not, however, use any personal data unless you are selected as a winner of the Promotion, in which case we will use your name and e-mail address to contact you. All personal data that we collect and process is stored, handled and process in accordance with applicable data protection and electronic marketing legislation, including but not limited to the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 (as amended). Further details on our data handling practices can be found in our privacy and cookies policy [https://www.tweglobal.com/privacy].
31. This promotion is not intended to promote over consumption of alcohol. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and directs consumers to visit www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
32. These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English & Welsh courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
33. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect
While we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is accurate, the website and its contents are provided on an “as is” basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law, all warranties in respect of this website and the information contained in it (including the content of or use of this site, the security of your computer in accessing this site, computer viruses, the availability, uptime and security of this site and the integrity of data accessed through this site) are excluded. We (including our related companies) are not liable for any loss or damage which you may suffer as a result of using this website. We reserve the right to revise the content of, or withdraw access to this website at any time without notice or liability to you.
The laws of England govern these Terms and Conditions. This website and its contents are owned by Treasury Wine Estates EMEA Ltd (and its related bodies corporate) of Regal House, 70 London Road, Twickenham, Middlesex, TW1 3QS.